• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington LTR 308. $1150

Model 700 LTR (Light Tactical Rifle) Excellent Shape approximately 175 rounds fired Purchased in 2000
I may be interested but would like to see some more photos of the gun. The external link takes me to some other site and only has a single photo. Can you put up some additional photos directly on this site?

I may be interested but can you post some more photos and include your username and date in the photo per the for sale requirements please? I don't mean to come off as skeptical of you but there has been some questionable for sale posts recently on this site and others. If not it's a free bump on your post

Well I don't see a serial # on the other page you have it posted on. I guess I'm out of luck for seeing anything else from you on this gun?

Do you want a picture of the serial number? Remington had a couple of years that they didn't use a letter in the serial numbers
He's looking for a picture of the gun with a piece of paper containing your user name and today's date. The links to other places can send a red flag to some people. Lately there have been some scam posts here both for buying and selling so he's just wanting to go the extra step and verify is all.