• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REMINGTON CUSTOM 280 Ackley Imp.

John-Pure Precision

LRH Sponsor
I am selling my 280 Ackley Improved that is built off of a fully Blueprinted Remington receiver. It has a Holland .25 recoil lug, Brux 1:9 twist #4 contour 24'' Barrel topped with a muzzle brake with 10 degree ports. The rifle has a Jewell trigger set @ 1.5LBS, EGW base. The HS Precision Thumbhole stock is vary comfortable and the receiver is fully bedded in it. The bolt has been spiral fluted, handle Skelotinized and has a serrate Bader bolt knob. This rifle is an all out hammer with 168 Berger VLD's with 62.4 GN H1000 and Nosler brass. It holds .5 MOA out to 1200 yards as long as you call the wind right. The rifle only has 150 rounds through it and never heated up. I GUARANTEE! this rifle will shoot like a stated if the shooter is competent. I will send brass, load data, in a Plano Case.

Im selling this rifle for 2700.00 SHIPPED to your FFL Dealer fully insured. I will take Money Order, Cashiers Check. I will do PayPal but buyer pays 3% or send it as a gift

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5734.jpg
    IMG_5734.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5733.jpg
    IMG_5733.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 12

Recent Posts