• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 721 in 280 Ackley/Imp

bow777

I have for sale a really nice, classic styled rifle 280 AI custom rifle. I dont know the name of the gunsmith that did the work but I was told it was from a well know smith for what it's worth. Rifle appears to have little use since its rework. I picked it up last year on a trade. Both the stock and blue are 98% or better IMO. Original Stock appears to also have been professionally refinished and the blue on the action appears to be original as well. No marks on Stock and blue that I can find.

Rifle has been fully bedded, original trigger has been worked and a custom 280 AI barrel installed . Barrel is engraved with the caliber but it sits low and mostly underneath the stock. I have taken the rifle out only once to the range to sight in the scope with regular 280 ammo. While sighting in, I placed 2 shots in .57 and the other about .30. I know 2 shots isnt a group but heck, it gives you a general and idea of what it can do.

I am looking for $650 shipped from my FFL to yours. I need the cash for my sons car fund coming up and this rifle is not being used. I had plans for this rifle but I have too many at present & It's taking up space when could be out shooting/hunting.

More Rifle specs.

7lb 4oz

24" Barrel measure .60 at muzzle

I am working on getting pics up but can email some to you during the meantime. You can contact me at bow777@hotmail for immediate pics for interested buyers.