• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga slugger With extra barrel

Southernfryedyankee

Splitting up package please delete thread

I have an older (Mid 1970's older) Rem 870 wingmaster that I converted into a slug gun for deer. I bought the shotgun from an individual who had it in his gun locker for the past 10 years before I bought it from him The barrel is a fully rifled ported cantilever with scope mount made by Mossberg that has only seen 1 box of shells. I have a Remington shurshot thumbhole stock and forend set that is also on this shotgun. This shotgun sports a Nikon slughunter 3-9x40 with BDC reticle. This package will also come with a 28 or 30" smooth bore barrel which I BELIEVE is an improved cylinder that originally came on this firearm. After sighting in I put 3 rounds in a close touching cloverleaf in the bullseye at approx 60 yards. This forearm only fires 2 3/4" shells. My GF bought me a 30-06 for Valentines day so i am letting this go. I am asking $650 TYFFL for EVERYTHING mentioned. I will have pics up in the morning as both my cameras batteries are dead. The best shells I have found for this firearm are the Remington premier copper solids as they were incredibly accurate. The extra barrel DOES have a little bluing wear and what almost looks like a little bit of paint/rust torwards the muzzle. Just to reiterate the cantilever barrel is in great condition the other barrel is not but the bore looks great
DSCN5212Medium.jpg

DSCN5213Medium.jpg

DSCN5214Medium.jpg

DSCN5215Medium.jpg

Last edited: