Remington 700 VSSF .223

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by bravo4hunter, Jun 29, 2012.

1. bravo4hunter

bravo4hunter Well-Known Member

Remington 700 VSSF .223 black fluted heavy barell, Tan with black webbing HS precision stock. This gun is about two months old but I need to get rid of it for personal reasons It comes with leupold bases and rings 750.00 OBO about the only trade I would consider is a T/C Encore pro hunter. Thanks

2. bravo4hunter

Here are some pics Scope not included. And if you purchase the rifle I will share the load that I found shoots the best.

Attached Files:

3. bravo4hunter

SPF

4. Varmintfarmer

Varmintfarmer Well-Known Member

This gun has been paid for for 8weeks I have sent 3ffls and now your not answering PM or phone.my ffl has called yours and they say you have not droped off rifle I am done waiting you need to ship rifle or refund money.

5. Ghostman

Ghostman Active Member

You've got a lot more patience that I'd have. 8 weeks and no gun sounds like a scam or ripoff to me.

If I were you I'd get all evidence gathered up - PMs, emails, payments sent etc and contact the police in Fairbanks. I'd send them the evidence and see what thay can do.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  6. Varmintfarmer

Varmintfarmer Well-Known Member

He logs on everyday and was in contact on phone and now nothing I told him he has 3days and then I am turning him in to postal service for mail fraud.

7. reekax

reekax Member

Mail fraud might be one option. His local Sherriff's Office would be another.gun)

8. ogallala_1

ogallala_1 Well-Known Member

I think you might be able to pull the serial number from one of the pictures that would be beneficial to the law enforcement agency as well.

9. rldelacroix

rldelacroix New Member

Sir,
    Do you still have this rifle?

10. 300whisper

300whisper Well-Known Member

Sir, I understand this is your first post, but the thread is 2 years old and the gentleman who originally posted that he purchased the rifle had delivery/payment issues, so stay cleared of this post.

11. rldelacroix

rldelacroix New Member

Took a better look at the post after I sent my question.... should have looked deeper before. Thanks.