• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 VLS .243, Threaded Barrel, Magpul Hunter Stock, Timney Trigger

Specialized

This is an amazingly accurate gun, but I just don't have the time to shoot it anymore so it's going on the block. Remington 700 VLS in .243, barrel was professionally cut down to 24 inches and threaded (5/8x24, comes with Remington thread protector). Timney 510 adjustable trigger, set at 2.5lbs. Bolt has a Badger Tactical bolt knob on it and has a jeweling pattern applied to the cylinder. Comes with a Blackhawk picatinny mount. The stock is a Magpul 700 Hunter, with the Magpul bottom metal and one Magpul magazine. This gun shoots little cloverleafs with Winchester or Federal hunting ammo all day long when I do my part, and is a joy to shoot, but I can never get out to the range anymore. Great rig for long range hunting or target shooting. Please note the scope, rings, and level do NOT come with the gun, but the rail does. $700.00 paypal gift or net to me. No trades considered at this time.
rimg.jpg