• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 Stainless Long Action, Std Bolt Face

RobfromME

Good afternoon,

For sale is a Remington 700 long action, std bolt face (30-06, 270, etc.) in stainless steel. I've mounted a barrel to this and dropped it in a stock but never fired it as I was waiting for spring and I got a custom action in the mean time that I couldn't pass up and I used that instead. I only ran dummy rounds through this one to make sure it fed OK and then got the custom action.

It originally came from Northland Shooters Supply about 3 or 4 years ago when they sold them with "action truing" which appears to be squaring the face and lapping the lugs but NOT touching the barrel tenon threads which are standard size.

Asking $500 shipped and insured to your FFL in the lower 48 states. Actual shipping to AK or Hawaii. If your FFL needs to have it shipped by another FFL, I'll inquire with mine about the charges. Money order or check, shipping once a check clears. No trades.

I'm happy to take more pictures this evening if there's anything you'd like to see. There's a slight scratch on the left hand side below the stock line that I've tried to show in the picture of the LH side. It's not very noticeable but I tried to make it so in the picture by using flash so you could see it. I received it that way...the allen wrench to adjust the trigger was free in the box and the receiver came in contact with it.

Thank you for looking.

All my best,
Rob

Attachments

• RemassyRH (Large).jpg
    RemassyRH (Large).jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Remboltface (Large).jpg
    Remboltface (Large).jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 217
  • Remfront (Large).jpg
    Remfront (Large).jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 210
  • RemLH (Large).jpg
    RemLH (Large).jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 218
  • RemRH (Large).jpg
    RemRH (Large).jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Remboxend (Large).jpg
    Remboxend (Large).jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 188
  • Remboxopen (Large).jpg
    Remboxopen (Large).jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Good evening, all.

The action is sold pending payment. Thank you all for your interest and inquiries.

All my best,
Rob