• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 stainless 338 win mag

slewis12

I'm thinking of selling my factory Remington 700 338win mag. All stainless with vias style muzzle brake, Hornady custom dies keeping my shell holder works for another cartridge. Several boxes of 200 grn sst superformance ammo i think 4 or 5 boxes, box says 3030fps checked with chrony in this gun 3080-3090 average fps. Several boxes of once fired brass all Hornady. I personally have shot this gun out to 500 yards using just the nikon bdc reticle hitting a 12"x12" steel target on a elk/deer hunt in montana consistantly. This was my back up to my custom 300RUM. I have killed 2 deer with this gun in West Virginia. I had the trigger pull set down to 2.5lbs. All in all this gun shoots pretty good with Hornady ammo. I really dont need it any more as all I do is burn ammo thru it since I got my custom rig. No scope on the gun at the moment i took the nikon prostaff 5 4.5x18 off for warranty work side focus turret cracked. I have a Nikon 4.5x14x40 BDC Buckmaster that could come with it and nikon does make turrets for that scope as well. $700 obo with every thing (gun, ammo, brass, dies, and scope) $650 no scope but everything else still goes with it. plus shiping to your ffl

Attachments

• 338win mag.jpg
    338win mag.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 8
Make offers everthing with in reason considered $900 new for the gun with no brake and this one comes with hundreds of dollars worth of ammo, brass, trigger job, rings and dies i'm sure there is at least 4 or 5 full boxes of ammo that are $42 a box alone

a hair less than 26 i measured 25 15/16, no targets but if doesn't shoot i'd take it back i know what it'll do possibly do a trade what are you thinking? with you being in michigan when i get home you would be more than welcome to come up and shoot it at our range in owosso

I've got plenty to trade. :D

If you were looking for anything in particular I might work something out.