• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 LTR Stock and Bottom Metal

psdan000

I have an HS precision stock that came off a Remington 700 LTR .223. It's recently been duracoated tactical flat dark earth. It has the Remington butt pad and comes with a factory bottom metal (.223 follower) and action screws. The stock had been bedded before I got it but I had no problems dropping a factory barreled action in it and the rifle it was on shot great. Everything is in good condition but might show typical signs of wear and use. The sling swivel that is missing in the pictures has been re-installed, thought I lost it but found it on my bench after I took the pictures. Looking for $335 shipped for the package. Not looking to split it up at this time. Payment via PayPal F&F preferred or USPS money order. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_9690
IMG_9689
IMG_9688
IMG_9687
IMG_9685

BTT...I'm open to trades on pretty much anything. Optics, reloading components, ammo etc.

I did locate the "box" that goes with the bottom metal, it will be included. Last bump, going to move this to ebay later this week. IMG_9772