• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 LSS 257 Weatherby

pelve

I have for sale a Remington 700 LSS chambered in 257 Weatherby. I believe this gun was only produced one year and only available through certain retailers. The round count is under 50 on it. In excellent condition. Never been hunted with. I also have a McMillan swirly thumb hole stock for this rifle. Scope is not for sale yet. Asking $900 shipped for the gun from a private seller. Add $500 for the stock. Will not sell the stock before the rifle sells. Any questions, just ask.

Attachments

• IMG_2633.jpg
    IMG_2633.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2634.jpg
    IMG_2634.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 29
I have the same rifle, shoots dime size groups with Weatherby factory ammo 110 Nosler Accubonds!

I have only shot factory Ammo through it. I believe I had the 110 grain accubonds at about 3/4" at 100. I'm sure handloads would tighten up even more.

Never mind, it was the 110 interbonds that I shot through it. Thanks

I have for sale a Remington 700 LSS chambered in 257 Weatherby. I believe this gun was only produced one year and only available through certain retailers. The round count is under 50 on it. In excellent condition. Never been hunted with. I also have a McMillan swirly thumb hole stock for this rifle. Scope is not for sale yet. Asking $900 shipped for the gun from a private seller. Add $500 for the stock. Will not sell the stock before the rifle sells. Any questions, just ask.
I am interested in this rifle. Can you contact me at [email protected]