• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 CDL SF (Stainless Fluted) 270 WSM With Leupold VX2 Scope

BigSky!

For Sale is an excellent (near mint) condition Remington 700 CDL SF (Stainless Fluted) 270 WSM. The only thing I can find that could come close to being called a fault or a deficiency is a couple of small marks (indentations?) in the monte carlo cheek piece. I couldn't even get them to show up in pictures and I speculate if you looked at them you would wonder why I even mentioned them. The rifle has fired exactly 23 rounds of factory ammo, which easily shot under an inch at 100 yards. My normal test of milk jugs at 50-yard increments out to 250 yards resulted in one-shot hits. I have not worked up any loads and have rarely fired this rifle. It is gathering dust. Included is a mint condition Leupold VX2 3-9X40 with duplex reticle mounted in Leupold bases and rings. I need $1,100 shipped and insured at my expense.