• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom Remington 700 CDL SF .270 WSM

Hobo

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

This is one I certainly hate to get rid of but with three more almost identical I just do not need it and it is just occuping space in my gun safe….

I am offering a like new, top-of-the-line, 2011 model Remington 700 CDL SF in .270 WSM…. As seen in the attached photos this rifle is topped off with a new Burris Black Diamond 4x-16x x 50mm scope with a 30mm tube and DNZ mounts/rings however these are not included as part of this offfer (they may be purchased separately)….

This rifle's stainless steel fluted barrel has been professionally floated and the action has been pillow-block bedded…. The original factory trigger was professionally replaced with a Jewell trigger currently set at 12 oz……

The only rounds ever been down the tube of this rifle are 20 rounds of factory Nosler Custom Trophy Grade 140 grain AccuBond while at the range zeroing in the scope,,,, that's all!!!

Everything was bought new and is still in the original "as new" condition... I have included photos including a scanned copy of the final group shot when the scope was sighted in….

P9290023-1.jpg

P9290028.jpg

P9290032.jpg

P9290028.jpg

270WSMGroup0001.jpg

Although not currently interested in trades I will be glad to read any serious offers....

Priced at $775.00

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***

---------<" ){{{{{><

Last edited: