• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 actions, stocks for sale!

bandit10-4

Ok, so I have decided to sell off my sparesout of the safe, as I need to buy another scope... All actions for sale are complete actions with bolt, no trigger or bottom metal, and come with the barrel still attached. I have the following for sale:

1. Remington 700 Short Action 308 bolt face (243win) matte blued action, very few rounds through gun, very nice action $SPF
2. Remington 700 Long Action 308 bolt face (270win) matte blued action, less than 40 rounds through the gun, very nice action $SPF
3. Remington 700 Long Action Magnum bolt face (7mmremmag) matte blued action, less than 20 rounds through rifle, near new action $SPF
4. H.S. Precision Remington 700 Long Action Sendero Stainless Fluted I New take off stock. $320
I also have some Synthetic factory Remington stocks if you need one, shoot me a PM. I have a few ADL boxes and trigger guards and I may have a trigger or two. Thanks for looking, and first "I'll take it" gets it. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48

Last edited:
"All actions for sale are complete actions with bolt, no trigger or bottom metal, and come with the barrel still attached."

I'm interested in the Remington 700 Long Action 308 bolt face (270win) matte blued action, less than 40 rounds through the gun. What price are you asking for this action??