• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 5R Milspec 300 WinMag in Manners T5A stock w/ chassis

ceng

I have for sale a Remington 700 5R Stainless "Milspec" like a sendero but with the 5r rifled stainless barrel. The barrel was cut to 23.5" and threaded and a PWS Precision Rifle brake installed. It comes with a Badger 20 MOA rail. The stock is a manners T5A stock with a mini chassis and 5 Rd removable magazine, extra swivels and pockets, limbsaver recoil pad. The stock also has LOP spacer kit to increase the length of pull. I will include Rcbs dies and brass I'll have to dig it up to see how much I have. I bought this gun and never worked up a load, I started the break in process and basically it's sat since then. The gun has been fire 22 times. I'll try and post a pic but the scope shown is not included unless you want to make an offer on it. $2300 shipped to your ffl.

Included in this package

RCBS full length dies used to size 50 pieces of Brass
(50) Hornady Cases (22) have been fired once
(38) Berger Hybrid OTM Tactical 230 grain Hybrid Bullets
(100) Full Box of Hornady Match 225 gr BTHP Bullets

The scope if someone is interested is a
Bushnell Elite 4200 Tactical Rifle Scope
30mm tube 3-12x44 with side focus
1/10 MIL target Turrets
First Focal Plane Illuminated Mil Dot Reticle
In Matte Finish
Will only include if someone asks and offers on both.

Thank You

I have yet to be able to get pics to upload? Fair warning I do have this posted on Rokslide as well.

Pics Here goes

Attachments

• Overall.jpg
    Overall.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 11
  • extras.jpg
    extras.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2584.jpg
    IMG_2584.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2585.jpg