• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 600 / 660 Carbine

DesertDweller62

Wanting to purchase a Remington 660 or 600 Carbine in 243 Win or 6mm Rem. Let me know if you have one you can part with. Thanks! DesertDweller62

I have a 660 in 6mm. Killed my first javelina and first deer, also a buddy's kid a deer and a mountain lion in CO. Don't shoot it much anymore but doubt I'd sell it… Good luck!

Attachments

• _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_AT&T Mobile Transfer_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Hunting and fis...jpeg
    _storage_emulated_0_Pictures_AT&T Mobile Transfer_storage_emulated_0_Pictures_Hunting and fis...jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 34
Hello Cody, Your 660 has served you well. They are a great hunting rifle. SInce I was a teenager I have wanted one. I could of bought one in the late 60's for about $100 bucks, but it might as well been a million! <wink> Looking for one to fill one of my "bucket list" guns... Let me know if you decide to part with it. I promise I will take good care of it for you! DesertDweller62