B & C Medalist
Titanium firing pin
Custom bolt knob
Muzzle brake
Nightforce 40MOA base
Nightforce Ultralight Rings
Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NXS NPR2

rem300wm_1.jpg

Other specs? Trued action, trigger, bolt work, weight? Nice rig.

Im sure with that weight and muzzle brake, it will be a pleasure to shoot. Whats the twist rate? Depending on twist I am pretty sure you can shoot 200+ grain bullets to really get that high BC to shoot at some long range targets. Anything can be a hunting rig! Just work out and that 15 pounds would be nothing in no time! :D

Post pics when you get it shooting.

I just put it on the scale and amazingly I was almost correct, 15.5 lbs. and its a 10 twist, I have two boxes of 208 gn A-Max's that will be traveling down that tube.

What brake are you using? I just picked up a 5r in 300wm also and am getting ready to put some stuff on it to make it more personal.

I have 2 actually, 1 from Nathan Wright, Home Page and this one pictured, a friend gave it to me and I cannot remember what kind it is. Actually he is a member here, Clever. Both are timed so I can use them interchangeably, I think I will stick with this one, but we will see.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.