• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 300 ultra

300man

Remmy model700 bdl has 26" stainless barrel synthetic stock .31 rounds down the pipe showroom condition . $550 plus shipping.

300Man (and A BUNCH of other handles) has been scamming people on multiple sites with the gun above, a Browning 7mm, a .270, and a Barnette (deliberately spelled incorrectly). He has been reining havoc on LongRangeHunting, SnipersHide, 24HourCampfire and on "my main forum" Virginia Gun Trader.

He has gotten AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE (including Smackdaddy above)... all felonies (over $3k). Local police and the Feds are chasing him now.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD and let the Mods know as you see fit.

I have a low post count on this site and thus will get limited respect by some (so be it), but I am not backing off of this case... he nailed one US Army Soldier (back from deployment) for a Z5 and got many folks on his .300 RUM.

If you got nailed and want to tell me or the appropriate LE your story... please PM me. Or email LHS4th
graphic_ampersand.gif
Gmail.com

Thanks, Leonard Simpson