• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED ** Remington 300 Ultra /w scope SPF **

cowboywhorses

I have a custom Remington 700 300 Ultra. Had the action trued ,trigger , barrel work done by Gander Mountain gunsmiths. Barrel is a Hart 32 inch with Vias Brake.
100_0080_zpsc3caf108.jpg
The gun is teflon coated for a smooth finish in black satin. Badger tac knob installed.Comes with a Stockeys grey laminated thumbhole wood stock. Shoots 180 Siroccoc's at 3300 fps. Never did try anything else at this time Have to many new gun builds in the works so some have to go. All my friends that do get to shoot this gun enjoy the lighter recoil of it . Makes a great long range whitetail box stand gun. I have shot it to 1000 yards on steel gongs. FUN FUN FUN ! !
100_0078_zpsfdd947e3.jpg
Comes with a Burris 6-24 x 50 Black Diamond Mil dot. Would like to get $1550.00 shipped to FFl. You can PM me or call 608-333-5912 This rifle would get it done all day for you, with a lesser price tag than some full custom guns out there. Round count is at about 150 for those who may want to know.

God Bless

Jeff

Re: FS 300 Rem Ultra / w scope

No Groups at this time. Also when it comes to reloading great care is needed to reach top loads on any gun. The loads that I have I will Pm you because I work up from bottom till I found a good load. Loads will always be different affected by temps, elevation, wind drifts, barametric pressures, air densitys. To many factors that can change form my home in Wisc.

But will let you see 2 good animals I shot in Wyoming couple years ago.
544232_167593240059177_1078723177_n.jpg

Antelope touch over 700 yards.

197114_128273970657771_1715737997_n.jpg

Muley touch over 500

Death comes quickly from the Black Mamba.

Oh TTT

Re: ** Price redued Remington 300 Ultra / w scope **

Pretty sweet setup! How much does it weigh?

Just got on this evening. It still is for sale. I will have to weigh it when I get up in the morning.

Hi,
Can you tell me the model of the scope and if it is a first focal plane scope. reticle style?
Thanks, Mike

Been a hectic day , my thoughts and prayers to those in Boston.

She's weighs in at touch over 12 lbs, loaded with 3 and sling.

Mike it is a second focal plane scope, Mil-dot that is mils for the set up.

God Bless every on out there this evening.

Jeff