• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 1100 or 1187 Special field

muskieman223

Prefer a 20ga but will consider a 12

Condition not a huge deal but must be decent with no cracks…

will buy outright or have some interesting trade items as well..

I have a 20 gauge 1100 that was my sister's growing up and it is in great shape and has not been shot for for about 40 years, price $800.

Let me know if you are interested and I will dig it out of the safe and take pics.

Thanks
wade

Last edited:
Have two 12 ga special field sam Walton guns 23 remchoke barrel English stock I might part with one have the 20 special field but like it to much to part with

Have two 12 ga special field sam Walton guns 23 remchoke barrel English stock I might part with one have the 20 special field but like it to much to part with
thanks, I think the Sam Walton guns are too fancy for field use...I plan to use this one, and really want a 20ga but if the right priced 12 shows up I will have it too lol

thanks, I think the Sam Walton guns are too fancy for field use...I plan to use this one, and really want a 20ga but if the right priced 12 shows up I will have it too lol
No problem keep a eye on gun broker and guns America they pop up every couple weeks when I was looking for just wish I could have found remchoke version my 20 a straight ic 21 inch

Straight IC would work for me, going to be a dedicated rabbit over dogs gun

I have one available, in a 20ga. 1187 Special Field.. I have 3 of them, 2- 20ga and 1 12ga. PM me when you get a chance.

A lot of people responded to my post, so I will let everyone know that I am out of town for what is supposed to be a week, however it may be longer. Also I am recovering from a nasty shoulder surgery, so shoulder is still in a sling. On top of all that I have a cold that I am getting over.. So am batting a 1000 right now..

With that said, I am going to be doing some spring cleaning on guns.. I will post a list now of some items, but I can tell you it will be a week or so before I get photos out and prices. So please be patient with me, I appreciate it. If there is something of the list you are interested in, please PM me and I will send pics first to you. Sorry for the timing of not being home. Again, I have not though on prices yet so let me do some figuring what I want.

• 11-87 Special Field 20ga. - 2 3/4" and 3" english stock and chokes
  • Browning A5 20ga 28" - 2 3/4" -3" chamber, Invector chokes. early 90's gun (Old Humpback A5) Japan made
  • Browning A5 "Sweet 16" - Invector chokes, Like new - made early 90's gun Japan
  • Remington 7600 - .30-06 BDL (Nice Clean Gun)
  • Remington 760 Carbine .30-06 (Rare Carbine)
  • Benelli SBE II 28" Real Tree Max 5 (Like new in Box)
  • Remington SP-10 10ga
  • Remington LVSF .223 (Like New)
  • Remington KS Model 7 Custom Shop .260 Rem (Rare Gun)
  • Remington KS Model 7 Custom Shop .250 Savage (Super Rare Gun)
  • Remington Model 700 Stainless Synthetic 7mm-08 with Leupold Stainless 3-9x36 compact (Another Rare to find gun)

I have a bunch more I will be selling too. It is time I do some liquidating.

Just PM me what you are interested in and I will do my best to get numbers quickly as possible.