• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remage 243 Win AI Barrel

Varmint Shooter

This is a Remington Varmint Contour barrel taken from a Rem 700 243 win. Barrel was
re-chambered to a 243 win AI, and turned into a remage set up. Barrel has less than
100 rounds fired, both as a 243 and 243 AI. Matte black finish, 11 degree crown. Will
include the barrel nut. $75.00 plus shipping. Email, [email protected] Sold. DSCN0507.JPG DSCN0509.JPG DSCN0510.JPG

Last edited:
This is a Remington Varmint Contour barrel taken from a Rem 700 243 win. Barrel was
re-chambered to a 243 win AI, and turned into a remage set up. Barrel has less than
100 rounds fired, both as a 243 and 243 AI. Matte black finish, 11 degree crown. Will
include the barrel nut. $75.00 plus shipping. Email, [email protected] View attachment 119378 View attachment 119379 View attachment 119380
How do you want payment on it. I will take it if there is nothing wrong with it. Would have to have my gunsmith check it out. If threads are ok on barrel and nut and can be fitted to my rifle I will take it.

Nothing wrong with the threads or barrel nut. Your gunsmith would probably have to do
some work on fitting to your rifle, as gunsmith done the work for fitting to my Rem 700.
You would be your responsible for his costs as well as shipping charges both ways. Payment
by money order, received before shipment to you.