• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem700 LA BDL trigger guard assembly needed

NONYA

Trying to put together a rifle for a kid that will be hunting for the first time this fall,I have a 7mm rem mag action/barrel,a buddy gave me a take of stock but I need the hardware for it,trigger guard bdl drop plate assembly/bolts as well as the box and feed spring.Im looking for a used one,finish does not matter I will clean it up and paint it.If you have any of these for sale please PM me.Thanxgun)

The following was posted earlier this evening in another thread where the guy is looking for the same thing you are. First PM to me stating "I'll take it" gets the nod:

I have the BDL bottom metal, colyer spring and follower (300 Win Mag - same as 7 Mag)) from a Sendero sitting on my bench. But don't have the action screws you are looking for. They are available from Remington at $4 apiece. Finish on the bottom metal is the non-gloss, kinda crinkley finish that looks nearly black. Looking to get $75 (incl. shipping) for everything tyd. If interested, send me a PM with your mobile number and I will send you a pic or two.