• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem SA Camo Laminate Stock, Savage SA FV Tupperware Stock

About 14" LOP

Barrel channel is about 1 3/16" in front of the lug and about 11/16" at the end of the stock.

It's the newer SA center feed. I'm not at home but I believe it's 4.4ish. It's less than 1 year old.

No, it should be perfect. It wasn't wide enough for my heavy sporter, and I didn't want to take sand paper to it. I had a H.S. stock laying around, so the heavy sporter rifle went into that sock. The actual measurements are: Barrel channel is about 1 3/16" in front of the lug and about 11/16" at the end of the stock. I could put a Rem sps stainless in that stock send you a picture if you want.

No, it should be perfect. It wasn't wide enough for my heavy sporter, and I didn't want to take sand paper to it. I had a H.S. stock laying around, so the heavy sporter rifle went into that sock. The actual measurements are: Barrel channel is about 1 3/16" in front of the lug and about 11/16" at the end of the stock. I could put a Rem sps stainless in that stock send you a picture if you want.
I have a 243 adl youth rifle I want to upgrade to BDL so I'm not really sure if it's right for it. I don't have the gun on hand to measure. It's in Nebraska and I'm in Texas lol

Recent Posts