• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem Faux TI 22-250AI FS/FT

joshf303

375ish round count. Gun shoots 75gr AMaxes and 80gr Bergers very well.
Freshly painted TI stock in grey stone finish.
Metal was Ceracoted Sniper grey and rifle bedded by Eddie Fosnaugh.
Tuned factory Rem trigger
PacNor 1:8 finished at 22". Contour is a dupe of the Rem MR.
Redding 2pc dies
94 total pcs of FF Lapua brass
55 tumbled, ready to load. 34 pcs are primed with CCI 200s
5 with spent primers.
Box of 65 80 Berger VLDs
Box of 145 75gr AMaxes
Rifle has been hunted and used. There are some marks in the CeraCoat finish here and there as pictured. If you're looking for a collectable/safe queen please shop elsewhere.
Complete package $1225 shipped. If someone wants only the barreled action and components we can talk about that. First public ITI wins, will be advertised elsewhere. The ONLY trade I'm interested in is a Rem 700 SS 7/08, preferably a MR contour or similar. If someone has a Kimber Montana they'd trade too, I could be persuaded.
*SCOPE AND TALLEYS NOT INCLUDED*

PM/Email sent.....

I have 300 more of the 80gr Bergers coming for the rifle. I'll make them available to the buyer for $65.

This needs to go fellas....

$900 shipped for the barreled action, trigger, and components. The 300 Bergers are still "missing" thanks to USPS so are unavailable.

The stock is still avaliable, but I'm disappointed in the durability in the textured paint, even with a good prep job. The rifle has been shot less than 10 times and it is worn through from a rear bag. I'll strip it down and repaint it black if someone wants it for $200 more.

$875.... Or legitimate offers...

Would be interested in trades for a good pack also.

Recent Posts