• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem custom barreled action 6.5x284 reduced price

garsticker

Smithed by Ralph Synder, 26inch Montana Rifleman barrel 1-8 twist,with a no turn neck and oversized recoil lug.Entire gun and mounts teflon coated by Black Ice Coatings (this is not even close to Duratouch. It is a powder coat that is 100 times better it will never chip or peel.)Bolt has been fluted and tactical bolt knob installed by Nathan Dagley at Straight Shot. Barrel was broken in correctly and gun has been fired 62 times including break in shots. Consistentlly shoots in the .3's with 140gr. Amax's and 45gr. or H4350. Magizine box and spring follower and Warne Mounts included.
1350.00 invested will sell of 1000.00.Plus shipping.Wife bought me a Cooper 6.5x284 and I know I'd better not sell that one so this one has to go..Interesting trades considered but prefer money.
Please email me for pictures or questions.
Barry Green
[email protected] SOLD SOLD SOLD...1400.00

Last edited:
Have been talked into a turkey hunt...will trade gun for a beretta extrema 2 camo with knock out in stock or Browning gold auto NWTF edition 24 to 28 inch barrels.

Last edited:
what model cooper did you get? Cooper is sending me some info on thier rifles, man I'd love to have one of the model 52's in 280.

Here ya go guys.... this is it.

6_5-284.JPG