• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 vls FS

backyardsniper

I have a very nice remington 700 vls for sale. It has a very low round count and is in excellent condition. It is roughly a 2008 model and has well less than 200 rounds fired, closer to 150 probably. 26" 1/12 twist 308 win. 20 moa rail included $700 shipped

Last edited:
Trade you a Ruger Model 77 MK II in 243 for it. Gun is SS with 26" barrel. Heavy laminate like your 700. Beaver tail fore end. Probably around 200 rounds shot also.

Shoots great and will stabilize the heavier 105-107 bullets.

B

Man. I had looked at a ruger just like that one time and was really interested in it,, but the reason I'm selling is to help fund the purchase of a new tactical/target rifle. I'm thinking about a trg 22 to match my trg 42 or possibly an accuracy internationl. Maybe a gap or something like that
Thanks though. I'm always open to.trade offers. Sometimes the A.D.D kicks in and I just can't help myself.

Man. I had looked at a ruger just like that one time and was really interested in it,, but the reason I'm selling is to help fund the purchase of a new tactical/target rifle. I'm thinking about a trg 22 to match my trg 42 or possibly an accuracy internationl. Maybe a gap or something like that
Thanks though. I'm always open to.trade offers. Sometimes the A.D.D kicks in and I just can't help myself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

10-4, good luck