• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 SS LA 284 Winchester

JonM

Rem 700 LA with Criterion 28" Stainless Bull Barrel chambered in 284 Win Match. B&C A5 adjustable stock, R.S. 3 port brake, 20 MOA base, thread protector, Wyatt's detachable mag set-up with (2) 5rnd mags and a 10rnd mag, a set RCBS dies and 200rnds of brass.The stock and mags show some wear but function well. The barreled action is clean. The muzzle brake is shimmed to line up at 12:00. Criterion did the machine work on the barrel. The round count is about 150. (I'd have to count my brass from the last outing for an exact count, it's low) $1500

Attachments

• 284-1.jpg
    284-1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 284-2.jpg
    284-2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 12
Rem 700 LA with Criterion 28" Stainless Bull Barrel chambered in 284 Win Match. B&C A5 adjustable stock, R.S. 3 port brake, 20 MOA base, thread protector, Wyatt's detachable mag set-up with (2) 5rnd mags and a 10rnd mag, a set RCBS dies and 200rnds of brass.The stock and mags show some wear but function well. The barreled action is clean. The muzzle brake is shimmed to line up at 12:00. Criterion did the machine work on the barrel. The round count is about 150. (I'd have to count my brass from the last outing for an exact count, it's low) $1500

Anyone interested at $1400 shipped?

Nice looking rifle but you might get more interest in it if you repost it in the gun section. You currently have it in the gun parts section. ... Just giving a suggestion not trying to be a smart a@@