• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 sa ss 7mm saum w/lots extras & leupold

hitemhard

Well i have had this rifle for awhile and still haven't shot it so it is going to find a new home that will appreciate it more. It is a Factory remington 700 short action in stainless in 7mm short action ultra mag. it has a 24" 9twist factory magnum sporter contour. It also is bedded into a bell and carlson stock, has 0moa egw rail, badger bolt knob intstall, and trigger tuned to a very crisp 2lb. I have to say this is the smoothest remington action i have used period. it has factory silver bdl and sling is included since it is intergrated into the stock.
I have dies available to buyer seperately along with 100rds of brass and assorted 7mm bullets.
Price for rifle alone $700/obo
Not included but for sale is the leupold mark 2 6-18x40 also w/mildot reticle and 1/4moa turrets, along with Adjustable objective. scope has about 75moa of adjustment and is mounted in burris aluminum xtr rings. Price for scope and rings $475
will make someone a good deal if they want it all. I have not fired it but the previous owner bought it new and only put 40 or so rounds through it but said it shot around 3/4moa with 160gr class bullets. This is the perfect budget long range hunter. load up some 180 bergers and it will have the ft/lbs of eneregy to take game out to 1000yards.
pic of course
IMGP7734.jpg

How is the sling intigrated into the stock? Are there any studs? Can the sling be replaced.

no studs but i could add one if you want. sling can be replaced their are cross bars molded into the stock, it is a very sturdy system not sure if bell and carlson still makes these but it is a factory option. This rifle will not dissapoint that i promise.