• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 LA DBM : Hooper Ordnace DBM with 3 AICS Accuracy International. 338 magazines

BK6x47L

I would like to sale a Hooper Ordnance 700 BDL DBM setup with 3 Accuracy International magazines (3.715/3.720 length). The setup is used but 100% functional. It is a drop-in for a 700 BDL inlet and accomodates approximate 3.65" coal.

1 magazine is original. 2 have been modified for shorter cartridges with delrin spacer at front of magazine and follower shortened at the front. The spacer can be easily removed.

The trigger guard was opened slightly to accomodate a jewel bottom safety trigger. The external mag release is also included. I have numerous additional pics I can email or post can reply with specific pics or answers to your questions.

I would like $375 $350 $325 shipped (US only) Payment by USPS money or other agreed upon terms. Post an I'll take it here and follow with PM.
20230815_221037.jpg

Thank you for your interest.

Last edited:
2 have been modified for shorter cartridges with delrin spacer at front of magazine and follower shortened at the front. The spacer can be easily removed.

What cartridge was used in the shortened version?

What was the OAL of this cartridge?

Thanks!

7 SAUM with 180 JLK bullets, COAL was 3+"

Just an FYI. Popping out the spacer and 3d printing a replacement follower or epoxying an extension to the shortend follower woukd put these back to original configuration

Last edited: