• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Manners MCS-T Stock with Hooper Ordnance DBM - 700 LA

socal

Selling an excellent condition Manners MCS-T for a Remington 700 Long Action with Hooper Ordnance DBM.

Here are some specs:

~Manners MCS-T - Inletted for Remingonton 700 Long Action and Sendero barrel contour.

~90% Carbon Fiber fill.

~ 2 Sling Studs (front and rear)

~ 2 Flush Cups (left side)

~ Badger Pillars installed by Manners.

~ Professionally bedded for 700 Long Action

~ Hooper Ordnance Detachable Bottom Metal, bedded to stock for a perfect fit. Cerakoted OD Green. Low profile mag release.

~ OD Green / Black / Sand Camo Job with textured finish.

I received the stock from Manners near the end of Oct. 2011 after a 24 week wait and finished my rifle build in February 2012. The rifle was intended to be a lightweight hunter but I ended up going a different direction with it and a different stock. It is very nice and very light, ready for your rifle. No magazine included because I had to modify the only AICS mag I had.

Asking $650 Shipped via UPS ground. Stock is located in San Diego. Paypal "gift" preferred, otherwise buyer pays the 3% Paypal fees. Check and money order also accepted. PM or Email me with offers at socalsurferx (at) hotmail.com

Inv_4558_from_Manners_Compo.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0364.jpg

IMAG0367.jpg

IMAG0368.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg