• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700/Christensen Carbon 300WSM

lwink

Have a barreled action for sale - happy to break it apart if someone wants the barrel only. Won't sell the action only until after the barrel is gone.

$390 barrel only (with recoil lug and muzzle brake)
$785 - Barreled action
I do have aftermarket aluminum bdl bottom metal if someone buys the whole thing and wants that as well - +$75 for the bottom metal and short mag follower kit.

PM me with questions or picture requests, prices include shipping to lower 48 via US post office. If FFL is needed they must accept shipment from private party. Local pickup ok for anyone around Salt Lake

Rem 700 short action, magnum bolt face and mag box. Timney Trigger with safety and leupold 20 minute rail. "G" serial number, shows general signs of wear but no major issues or damage spots.

Christensen 24" carbon fiber barrel in 300WSM. Standard Sendero type contour. Blended Christensen radial stainless brake. Barrel bore and rifling look super good to me, I've never personally shot this barrel as I got it used so can't confirm the round count or history. For this same reason I don't know offhand any detailed measurements on the chambering, but assuming Christensen is only using one standard reamer for these. Barrel is headspaced appropriately on this 700 action confirmed with ptg go and no go gauges.

On my amazon kitchen scale the whole thing with rail weighs 4lbs 5oz.
Chris1.jpg

Attachments

• chris action.jpg
    chris action.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Chris barrel.jpg
    Chris barrel.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Chris Trigger.jpg
    Chris Trigger.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Chrisbrake.jpg
    Chrisbrake.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 100
Have had several people ask - trying to sell first but I could be swayed by:

6.5 saum stuff that is similar to this

Beretta m9a4 or m9a3. Maybe some other model from the 92/m9 family.
Maybe something in the Vx5 optic range, 4-20 mag range.

Partial trade for eotech or vortex uh1 sight.

If I get the bug for something else I'll update the list.

Last edited:
It's removable. I don't have a protector, any standard 5/8x24 should fit it though. If it's a deal breaker for I can wrangle up a protector for you for a few bucks though.

Sold - congrats to the new owner and hope it's an elk smoking tack driver!