• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 ADL New in Boyd thumbhole stock

backyardsniper

This rifle is a brand new unfired 1979 model, according to barrel code, rem 700 adl 30/06. I bought it to make an old school deer rifle to hang in my man cave as a decoration. I took it out of the stock to clean it and adjust the trigger. When I put it back in the stock it cracked just a little bit right on the middle as I was.tightening it down and I just barely tightened it and I'm sure it could easily be fixed but I bought a boyd thumbhole for it. Front sight has a slight scuff on it, other than that it is pristine and unfired. It still has the plug screws in the scope base holes and I do have the original box it came in. I will send the factory stock with it also.

$600 obo. Always interested in trades. I would prefer cash as I am wanting to buy an AI plus I have an elk hunt to pay for.
Pm me with email or phone and I'll send pics. I'll try to get some posted on here.