• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Boyd's Remington 700 SA ADL thumbhole stock and 24" 243 barrel

Southernfryedyankee

I have a FINISHED boyd's thumbhole stock for a Rem 700 SA ADL in nutmeg laminate. i replaced the recoil brick that was on there with an older remington recoil pad not perfect but better. I also have a 24" no sights 243 barrel that ONLY has 5 rounds down the tube. Both items in near perfect condition. The barrel was removed by a qualified gunsmith yesterday. I forgot to add that for some reason Boyd's added an extra swivel stud hole, I dunno why but its there and I wanted the potential buyer to know. I would have closed it up but out of sight out of mind.

I am asking $115 TYD for the stock and $60 TYD for the barrel, but you can save some $$$ and buy both for $165 TYD here are some pics and yes the trigger guard and recoil lug come with the rifle and if I can find the action screws you can have them also.

DSCN5119Large.jpg

DSCN5123Large.jpg

I have a FINISHED boyd's thumbhole stock for a Rem 700 SA ADL in nutmeg laminate. i replaced the recoil brick that was on there with an older remington recoil pad not perfect but better. I also have a 24" no sights 243 barrel that ONLY has 5 rounds down the tube. Both items in near perfect condition. The barrel was removed by a qualified gunsmith yesterday. I forgot to add that for some reason Boyd's added an extra swivel stud hole, I dunno why but its there and I wanted the potential buyer to know. I would have closed it up but out of sight out of mind.

I am asking $115 TYD for the stock and $60 TYD for the barrel, but you can save some $$$ and buy both for $165 TYD here are some pics and yes the trigger guard and recoil lug come with the rifle and if I can find the action screws you can have them also.

DSCN5119Large.jpg

DSCN5123Large.jpg
email me, I'm interested, [email protected]