• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloading room clean out!

Varmintnv

Ok, I have managed to get through most of my dad's reloading equipment since his passing in May. I had no idea he had some of this stuff.
This is just the first round, there is more that I still need to go through. Once this stuff is off to new homes I'll post the small stuff. Please bear with me on shipping, I still work for a living, and getting to UPS or the P.O. is a challenge. My wife is home on Fridays, so most will be shipped then. All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

Redding #2 Powder Scale $55 Don't have the original box
RCBS 505 Powder Scale Ohaus Mfg'd $55 no box
Lyman Gen 6 Powder Dispenser $130 In original box. It's been used to load 2k-3k shells.
Redding .22 Hornet Neck Die Set $55 in original box, used for less than 500rnds.
Redding .221 Fireball Deluxe Die Set (3 dies) $80 in original box. Probably less than 500rnds as well.

I have or can take pics of everything. If your not happy with the item I'll refund your money once it's shipped back to me. Pretty sure all my prices are fair, so please don't try to lowball me, or bitch about the pricing. If you don't think it's a fair price, make a reasonable offer or move on along!

Thanks,
Todd C.

Last edited:
Ok everyone....full disclosure. I totally effed up and gave the wrong paypal acct. My wife informed of this a little bit ago. PM's sent to everyone with proper acct info. Any issues I can be reached by phone @ 775-342-9590. What a friggin" bonehead move!