• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Reloading press

Tikkamike

One of my employees has expressed an interest in reloading and I'd like to help get him going. He won't be a precision loader, it's just to reload some ammo. So I'm looking for a basic single stage press, powder scale, trickler, thrower, priming tool etc. cheaper the better just to get him started.

Tikkamike,

I will help you get this party started. I have to offer an almost brand new condition RCBS scale.

It has all of the required parts, is surprisingly accurate for what it is, and has the complete instruction manual.

It is free to you and your buddy to get him started. If you think this will be appropriate for his needs, shoot me a PM with whatever address you would like me to ship it to.

All I ask is that he pays the $10 or so for shipping. Hope this helps.

IMG_20210320_083304.jpg

Mike, I have about everything he could need from an estate. RCBS rockchucker and other good equipment. Worst part about this stuff is shipping. Maybe we're close enough to meet halfway. I might go to the Sheridan gun show in a couple weeks. PM me if interested.

Tikkamike,

I will help you get this party started. I have to offer an almost brand new condition RCBS scale.

It has all of the required parts, is surprisingly accurate for what it is, and has the complete instruction manual.

It is free to you and your buddy to get him started. If you think this will be appropriate for his needs, shoot me a PM with whatever address you would like me to ship it to.

All I ask is that he pays the $10 or so for shipping. Hope this helps.

View attachment 262168
you are a hell of a good guy....all the best