• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading items: 375 H&H die set, .224 bullets, RCBS 505 scale, RCBS Priming Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsteedsman

I have some extra items laying around the bench, so hopefully someone can put these to use.

Hornady Custom Grade New Dimensions 375 H&H Mag 2 Die Set - used but in good condition. They have a little surface discoloration (no pitting); the insides of the dies have no pitting either. SOLD

RCBS 505 Scale - Never used, it just sits around. $50

.224 Nosler 40gn Varmint Ballistic Tip - One unopened box of 250 and one box with 25 remaining for 275 total. SPF

RCBS Hand Priming Tool - Used but in good condition. Comes with all the items for small and large rifle primers. $30

Add $5 for shipping per item. MO or Paypal accepted.

Attachments

• 505 scale.jpg
    505 scale.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 8
  • bullets.jpg
    bullets.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Dies.jpg
    Dies.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Dies2.jpg
    Dies2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Primer.jpg
    Primer.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I'll Take this:

Hornady Custom Grade New Dimensions 375 H&H Mag 2 Die Set - used but in good condition. They have a little surface discoloration (no pitting); the insides of the dies have no pitting either. $20

Please PM payment info an I will send Paypal right away. Thanks

Brandon

REDUCED PRICES! Want to get this stuff off the bench.

RCBS 505 Scale - Never used, it just sits around. $40

RCBS Hand Priming Tool - Used but in good condition. Comes with all the items for small and large rifle primers. $20

Add $5 for shipping per item. MO or Paypal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.