Reloading DVD

Tulefog

I'm new to reloading and looking to get some instructional material. Any thoughts?
I'm reloading for 556 and 300RUM

Last edited:
YouTube is probably the best place for reloading videos.

its a waste of money buying dvds online. most of the dvds say there for experienced reloaders or for long range shooting and there basically for new reloaders.

I know you are a new loader but try youtube.

you tube,
Lots and lots of really good videos there. I have been reloading for decades and I enjoy surfing you tube reloading videos. Just type in redding turret press on the you tube search bar there you can see how a few people have set up and use their press

If you are looking for a professional dvd then check out Defensive Edge. I picked up the dvd a few years ago and it answered a lot of questions that I had. Shawn also has several other LRH dvds as well, all of them are great.

If you are looking for a professional dvd then check out Defensive Edge. I picked up the dvd a few years ago and it answered a lot of questions that I had. Shawn also has several other LRH dvds as well, all of them are great.

Agreed. This video is worth the money, and you can buy it from the LRH store here.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.