• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reduced:Custom Rem 700 7saum and nightforce

remcraz

I have a custom Remington 700 7mm SAUM with Brux barrel 261/2 in long with a 9 twist. The barrel is a #5 contour and fluted with the flutes blackened and has a target crown and has a over size Holland lug. The action is a short action without the extended box and is trued and blue printed. The bolt handle is skelatonized and the bolt is strait fluted with the flutes blackened also. The stock is a laminated sporter stock from Remington and is not bedded at all. The stock was used so it does have some dents but is in great shape. The stock will need a recoil pad from Remington . I took the pad off and just replaced it with the pull over pad fron Simms. I had the gun built and Precision Gunsmith in Yadkinville NC done the work. I have shot the gun 33 times with less than 1/2 in groups with 160 Accubonds and RL-17. The scope is a NightForce NXS-5.5-22X56-ZEROSTOP and HST with the NP-R1 reticle and is only 4 months old with no scratches or dents in new condition with Leupold bases and rings with all papers and box. Im going in a new direction and need to sell

---$3350.00-----
Thanks Ted

Reduced Price---Combo $3100.00--Scope $1675.00----Rifle $1425.00 Shipped

Attachments

• DSCF2027.jpg
    DSCF2027.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF2028.jpg
    DSCF2028.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF2026.jpg
    DSCF2026.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Re: WTS:Custom Rem 700 7saum and nightforce

Man! The things you come across when you have no funds. That thing is sweet. Any thoughts of splitting them up?

I may split them up later but right now I want to see if anyones interested in the combo. Check back later if you dont mind
Thanks Ted

Can I trade you a leg,arm or one of my kids.:)
This rifle is every mans dreams. Nice looking rig.
Anthony

Yeah, no kidding---I'm still waiting for my stimulus check................
Very nice rifle--where are all the lefties??

Randy

I have enough kids but I am 53 and it feels like I might need an arm and a leg before long so be careful what you will trade. Thanks guys for the positive comments
Ted