• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Redding Type S 300 NM, 280 AI Neck Dies.

I mailed you a check on December 5th as agreed on the 280 Ackley dies. I am sorry it hasn't arrived yet, but I am in Texas and you are in Idaho, I also told you that if it didn't arrive by tomorrow, I would figure out a way to get you paid electronically.

I mailed you a check on December 5th as agreed on the 280 Ackley dies. I am sorry it hasn't arrived yet, but I am in Texas and you are in Idaho, I also told you that if it didn't arrive by tomorrow, I would figure out a way to get you paid electronically.
Oh Ok! But here's the rub....It's just a little odd that on Sunday you bought another 280 AI Die Set from nooch2222, and you used Venmo to pay for it on the spot.

Now I realize sometimes mail can get lost. That said I don't like wasting my time and the cost of fuel driving 40 miles round trip into town when I'm wondering what is really going on here? But I will make another trip into town today, and I'll let you know if it arrived or not?

I was out of town when he posted those, in fact he had to sign up for Venmo to make it happen.

If you want Venmo, pm me your handle and I will pay you immediately.

FTR, I have more than one 280 Ackley, a couple of rifles based off of the 280 Ackley Sammi brass that I can neck size and run using 280 Ackley bushing dies.

Mr. Darryle's check in fact did arrive to my PO Box today, unfortunately things come across as Misconstrued, and my mistake on thinking one thing and not another.

The 280 AI is SOLD.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY YEAR to you Darryle.