• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Redding Type S 300 NM, 280 AI Neck Dies.

longrangehunterII

As the title says I have a Redding 300 Norma Mag Type S Neck Die F/S. ***Bushing is not included***

I've ran 100 pieces of brass through this die and have had it sitting around way too long. It is in perfect condition, and not altered or modified in any way..... Learned that the hard way buying a used die.

$85.00 shipped to your door USPS Priority Mail. USPS money order preferred, same day shipment. Personal check has a 10 business day to clear funds.

24C6860A-010D-493B-9077-36CFB6776B04.jpeg

I found these two I'd like to sell also: 280 AI, and 6.5x47 Lapua Redding Type S Neck die that need a new home. I'll attach a picture here too later today.

These DO NOT include a Bushing, used very little, less than 400 pieces of brass ran through the Lapua, less than 150 for the 280 AI.

They've had anywhere from 100 pieces of brass, (300 NM) to 400 (6.5x47) and less 150 (280 AI) ran through them, They're all in near perfect condition.
P1060044.jpeg

How about $80 shipped TYD.... I think they'll go into a small Priority Mail box, it's $10.40 now, or it'll go in a box I have and send it the cheapest way I can.

If you havent sold the 6.5x47 type s die….I will take it…if you intended $65 shipped
That's the price shipped yes.

PM me with your info. USPS money order I ship the same day I receive your funds, personal checks must clear ten business days before shipping. No PP, Venmo or anything else.