Red dot suggestions

hesse

Okay I am looking for help and suggestions for a small bodied Red Dot that I can use as a carry optic on my CZ 75 looking to keep it under $350 appreciate all the help

I'd probably get a Holosun. I'm not familiar with the CZ 75 though. I have a Holosun on my P365 and it's pretty nice, it used to have the Sig RomeoZero. I really like the Holosun circle and dot reticle more than the plain dots. I have a Vortex Viper on my Walther PDP too, that's a very small and compact sight, though I'm not sure how much I trust it. I have a Leupold DPP on my 10mm and I trust my life with that sight, but it's huge. Trijicon makes really good ones too, but they're expensive. I wouldn't try to save money on an optic for a carry pistol.

Two things I'd look for in a red dot, easily accessible buttons and a battery tray that can be accessed without taking the optic off. I'll be buying more Holosun sights.

Last edited:
I'd go holosun 507c for sure. You get a couple different reticle options, shake awake technology, back up solar power and the choice of green or red reticles.