• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RECOB's Wisconsin H1000, VARGET, H4350 All in stock

Hey, good to hear from ya.

Asking for a friend in Texas did they hsve any Retumbo tucked away?

They always post the highest cost, then apply the final charge when they figure out the shipping costs. They also only collect taxes from certain states.

They always post the highest cost, then apply the final charge when they figure out the shipping costs. They also only collect taxes from certain states.
3rd Generation does that but I have never had Recob charge me a lower final hazmat fee, shipping fee, or tax amount after making a purchase. Good company and I have always gotten orders quickly. Just twice the fees of Powder Valley, Midsouth, or even 3rd Generation. But, as always, it's the sign of the times and who knows when or if it will ever get better.

Here are the hazmat and shipping charges for Recob's explained:

In the case of POWDER AND PRIMERS there is a HAZARDOUS MATERIAL HANDLING FEE. At this time the fee is $44.00 for POWDER AND PRIMERS via UPS. If you are in the Spee-Dee Delivery service area your HAZARDOUS MATERIAL HANDLING FEE will be $20.00. At this time our online store charges the $44.00 fee, if you are in the Spee-Dee Delivery area we will issue a refund. Spee-Dee Delivery is only available to the following states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Nebraska (Limited Area) and a limited area around St. Louis, Missouri.

Shipping for two (2) bags of shot is: $16.20. Your order will show UPS charges but we will correct shipping costs upon completion of your order.

They only charge sales taxes in these states:

Please note that we charge sales tax in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan.

So, the Hazmat is either $44.00 or $20.00 depending where you live and what state you are in. So, it does behoove you if you are going to have a $44.00 hazmat fee to load up your cart.

I think I had an $800 order from them about a year ago and I loaded the cart. Hazmat charges were not a big deal then. The devil is in the details. It all depends.......

Nope, you're definitely not buying 1 lb. of Varget here.