• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS Trim Pro 2 manual case trimmer

Deputy819

Hey Folks! Have a RCBS 'Trim Pro 2' manual case trimmer up for grabs. It's in GREAT shape, but I just don't use it anymore.
Comes with 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 35, 44 and 45 cal mandrels. Asking $75.00 shipped (Continental US). I like electronic forms of payment, but will be open to other forms as needs be. Thanks for looking.
IMG_2611.jpegIMG_2612.jpegIMG_2613.jpegIMG_2614.jpegIMG_2616.jpeg

Last edited:
Does this just lock in standard shell holders to hold the brass?? Are there different cutting blades or is there just one cutting blade to cover all calibers?? Also is there an attachment available for an electric drill to make it power driven??

Does this just lock in standard shell holders to hold the brass??
It has a built-in "universal" shell-holder. I've added a link from RCBS to the advertisement.

Are there different cutting blades or is there just one cutting blade to cover all calibers??
Just one cutter.

Also is there an attachment available for an electric drill to make it power driven??
Can easily be converted to make it power driven. I'll include another link straight from RCBS…

Here's another option for you:

Last edited: