• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS Rangemaster 750 Scale, and .30 cal .270 cal and .338 cal bullets

engelwood

Hey Guys, I have the following for sale.....

(1) RCBS Rangemaster 750 digital powder scale. 750 grain capacity, AC or 9V powered, calibration weights, manual, and original box included. Works great. Box looks older but unit is in great shape always kept in box when not in use.

Bullets for loading, as follows.....

Accubond LR "long range" .270 cal in 150 gr. (85 count)

Nosler ETIP 30 cal in 168 gr (29 count)

Berger OTM Tactical .338 cal in 250 gr. (56 count)

Nosler Accubond 338 cal in 225 gr (50 count)

Barnes TSX 30 cal in 168 gr boat tail (61 count)

Nosler ETIP 30 cal in 150 gr (23 count)

Nosler ETIP 30 cal in 180 gr (56 count)

These bullets were used for load development and am selling them simply because they do not work as the best recipe for my specific guns. Please pm me with any questions or send me your phone number to receive pictures of anything listed above. All reasonable offers will be considered. Bundling some and not othersiscompletely okay with me and I will update thread as items are spoken for. Thank you guys.

Hey Guys, I have the following for sale.....

(1) RCBS Rangemaster 750 digital powder scale. **SOLD**

Bullets for loading, as follows.....

**ADDED** Nosler Accubond 30 cal in 180 gr Sealed box of 50

Nosler ETIP 30 cal in 168 gr (29 count)

Barnes TSX 30 cal in 168 gr boat tail (61 count)

Nosler ETIP 30 cal in 150 gr (23 count)

Nosler ETIP 30 cal in 180 gr (56 count)

These bullets were used for load development and am selling them simply because they do not work as the best recipe for my specific guns. Please pm me with any questions or send me your phone number to receive pictures of anything listed above. All reasonable offers will be considered. Bundling some and not othersiscompletely okay with me and I will update thread as items are spoken for. Thank you guys.

Updated above with new items and sold items

Last edited: