• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RCBS cutter head

Bucklowery

I am needing a new cutter head for RCBS trimmer. I would like a carbide cutter but at this point I will take the steel one. If you have a extra or see one locally let me know

Thanks

Buck

I might have an extra steel one I can hook you up with. I'll check when I get back home from our hunt tomorrow afternoon/evening for you and let you know.

Last edited:
I ordered cutter heads from Midway ages ago, and discovered they come in different sizes. Which one do you have?

Thanks guys. I have the what I called standard size that goes from 17-30 caliber. I will check those sites for replacements. I also read last night that sometimes copper builds up and cause the to perform as a dull cutter. I will be removing the head and cleaning. I was trimming some nickel plated cases, as I have never trimmed any and cutter totally quit cutting after two cases. I was afraid the nickel was dulling.

Thanks

Buck

No luck cleaning cutter head. No burrs or chipped surface but it will not produce any results

Thanks
Buck
I'm positive I have a steel one to get you by. Probably won't be home till tomorrow at this point, but will try to get it in the mail for you tomorrow. Will send you a message you then.

I came across this is my small tools organizer the other day. I don't have the trimmer anymore. I just ran it by hand and it shaved some 9mm brass. Seems sharp

Happen to have pilots for it as well:
9mm
35cal
26cal
30cal x2
Should fit in a small, flat rate shipping box.
$8.50 and you can have it all.

19C6B482-0F29-4018-B329-4E69F6FA9FFF.jpeg
EB21EE43-E3CD-4EE7-9A60-6F820EAD02CB.jpeg