• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS Customer service...FANTASTIC!!!!

rsbhunter

Hi, just wanted to tell everyone about the great service i just recieved from RCBS.I went to use my RCBS ChargeMaster combo scale/dispenser last night, and the decimal point button would cause the #4 to come up, and when i typed in the clear button, 1 got the #6. Called RCBS this morning, and the gentleman in customer service was great, told me to load it up in the box, they will send a call tag, and send me a NEW unit!!! Plus a new warranty card to be filled out so i have another 2 years coverage!!! Nice to know that the money i spent is going to a company that cares and takes care of their customers!!!! rsbhunter

Redding

I am shootin a 6mm BR in competition. Bought a Redding competition set 2 years ago. About two months ago, discovered the return spring in the size die was locked up and stem bent. Called Redding, the die representative told me to return it, and I informed him I need to have it again in about 10 days. The unit was returned in four days, with new innerds. Fantastic service, and of course, no charge. You only get what you pay for.

I had the same experience with the chargemaster. Same exact problem with the number keys. Call RCBS, sent in chargemaster and had a Brand new one @ my door in 9 days. You can't beat that. I just hope the new chargemaster doest give me any fits. They sure do make reloading easy, and it's amazingly accurate when checked against my rcbs 10/10.