• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RCBS Chargemaster Lite

JMHNL

Used but good condition, perfectly functional RCBS Chargemaster Lite scale. Scale, pan, calibration weights and sheild included. Save some money from buying at retail price.

$250 shipped

PayPal FF or Venmo please

Attachments

• 20220706_093858.jpg
    20220706_093858.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109
Bump, open to offers and partial trades for 156 bergers or 123 absolute hammers

Don't know seller but I'm pretty sure these aren't made anymore. They switched to the link.

I have two and they are near perfect. I can count the # of overthrows on about 1000 rounds on one hand. They are more accurate than any other electronic scale I've used and my buddy had to sell his link to buy a lite because his link wasn't as accurate.

BL I don't think there is a better sub $500 e scale trickler out there. Fwiw.

Tahoe1305, thanks for the positive words! It's been a great scale, I just took delivery of an Autotrickler though so time to move on. As noted, very accurate, I was throwing charges 0.2gr under and then transfereing the pan to my scientific scale, and adding the last bit there. The Lite scale was right on nearly every time.
Don't know seller but I'm pretty sure these aren't made anymore. They switched to the link.

I have two and they are near perfect. I can count the # of overthrows on about 1000 rounds on one hand. They are more accurate than any other electronic scale I've used and my buddy had to sell his link to buy a lite because his link wasn't as accurate.

BL I don't think there is a better sub $500 e scale trickler out there. Fwiw.