• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RCBS 9460 Bench priming tool

You know what the definition of frustration is.

When you know you have something and you just seen it the other day now you can't find it.

I recently moved from California to Oklahoma and my workshop loading Room is still a mess. I will put the hunt on today and find it a send you a picture. I don't use it anymore probly haven't used it in 30 yours so once I find it if you want it, I will send it to you

I've been there. haha. Thanks for the offer and look forward to seeing the pictures of it! I have the rcbs universal hand one now but would like to try a bench one to improve my primer seating consistency. I don't know if im going about this right, but the $600 primal rights is a little out of my league! Thanks again Randy!

I found it.

I discovered I had 2 of them forgot I had acquired 1 A few years ago O the newer style. I think that the one you're looking for.

PM me your address and I will dig out the rest of the parts and send it to you. If you like it and want to keep it send me a token not really worried about it.

We can just call it pating it forward.

Attachments

• 20200411_091552.jpg
    20200411_091552.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
If you're looking to sit primers consistently without spending a lot of money look for one of the old black Miller priming tools.

I've used this one for years but switched over to another system a number of years ago so it's just collecting dust also.

I don't want to part with this one but this is 1 to look for great little tool

Attachments

• 20200411_092037.jpg
    20200411_092037.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 443