• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RBROS UL 6.5 SAUM - LPA Fuzion Ti, Proof Carbon, AG Carbon

I have looked at this post 30+ times and I'm working on saving money for a rifle,could be this one if it's still available. This is an awesome rifle. Does it come with any brass or dies?

No that's been the problem. I built an even lighter rifle in 6.5 SAUM so I need my components. I probably have some Hornady brass I stopped using when ADG made brass. It's almost sold a lot but lack of any components for it in stock always made it fall through. I've noticed lots of people are stocking up on components for the cartridge they want before buying the rifle in the current market.

I have looked at this post 30+ times and I'm working on saving money for a rifle,could be this one if it's still available. This is an awesome rifle. Does it come with any brass or dies?
If the Zags win it all I'll knock another 500 bucks off since you're repping the 509

Ahhh man that's it? $500 for the little baby school of Gonzaga (never mind they are number 1 in the nation lol). What is the load you are running powder? Bullet?

Ahhh man that's it? $500 for the little baby school of Gonzaga (never mind they are number 1 in the nation lol). What is the load you are running powder? Bullet?
Ha, that's where I went to college! This is the year!

I run H1000 with Fed 210 match primers. I shoot the Berger 156 at 3030 fps or 143 ELD-X at 3150 or so. Only thing it hasn't liked was lead free rounds I had to use for a goat cull.

Amen! I hope so! They have been so close many times. Well I will keep drooling on my phone on a daily basis looking at this post until I hit the lotto.

TTT. Pickup a case of in stock Prime 6.5 SAUM from TS to go along with the rifle and you're set for awhile!

How accurate is it with the Prime ammo? What was the coyote load you mentioned?

I have never run the Prime, so couldn't comment how well it shoots or feeds (I have heard some early Prime didn't run well with the .296 no turn neck). For coyotes, I actually shoot the same as I do for deer or elk. Either a 143 ELD-X or 156 Berger. A guy could load up some light weight bullets and send them screaming though if they wanted a dedicated coyote gun.

Couple PM on weight. Weights are without scope and rings.

AG Carbon M50: 7.14 lbs
AG Carbon Visigoth: 6.45

I dug up some brass as well. Combination of Bertram and Hornady. Not parting with my ADG!

$150 for all brass. $100 for Bertram only. $50 for Hornady only.

75 Bertram
42 Hornady