• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RBRos 28 Nosler

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawater

RBros 28 Nosler 60rds fired with proper break in and cleaning. It shoots awesome.

195 bergers @ 3060 with Retumbo, 1/8 Broughton Rogue Action Manners EH1 Defensive edge cheekpiece

Only reason for selling is because I had an opportunity come up that I cannot pass on. This is his lightweight long range hunter.

$4250 For Rifle shipped CONUS

Add $300 to include 50 new nosler brass, Unopened box of 500 -195 bergers, 50 once fired nosler brass, some twice fired, Redding bushing die with comp seater. (No bushing included)

I group shown was shot at 420 yards during break in and was about 1.1"....... .26MOA The velocity may be a little higher after break in, I will have to check it.

Attachments

• 28 Nosler.jpg
    28 Nosler.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 379
  • 2016-07-17 17.16.21.jpg
    2016-07-17 17.16.21.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Free bump for awesome rifle! Travis does great work. More than pleased with mine!

Up^^^^^^ $4050 shipped for rifle only.
$4350 for rifle and reloading supplies

Took her to the range last night verified to 1040 yds. Dead on 3060 fps with 195's.

I'm getting cold feet after the range session last night.

Not at this time, I have a very specific goal, its getting too close to hunting season. Although, with your prices, I have thought about it pretty hard.

No pics, I was running out of daylight. About an 8" rock that is painted green at 1040 at the public range. Perfect elevation, two shots about 2" apart. The wind was near non existent. We have an awesome range. They started renting the range out to various groups from about a 4 state radius because of the lack of ranges. Good for them to raise funds. Bad for the locals. There isn't a Saturday that it is open for three months and many other days rented as well. Wait for good weather then check to see if the range is open. They are up to $90 per member per year and plan on raising it more for less available time. I can shoot up to 420 yards at home. I like to validate and practice long though.

Still available. $4000 for rifle. $5500 with nightforce 5.5-22 x 50 (moar t, hs) with rings and level. $5800 for rifle, scope rings, 490 -195 bergers, redding comp dies, nosler brass 50 new, 50 once and twice fired.

Load data for 180 and 195 bergers. Ready to rock and roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.