• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Ramshot magnum

bowhunter1287

I realized I was very low this weekend on powder and it was out of stock everywhere. people had it last week has anyone seen any come back in stock?

I usually see it available a few places, especially on the Hodgdon's own site over on the left of the page under Ramshot.

Powder Valley has it a lot too. But right now, I don't see it anywhere. However, you could substitute Accurate Magpro
for it. It's fairly close. Natchez has Magpro in stock for 8lbers at $190

Here's the relative difference.

Accurate Magpro .3342
Ramshot Magnum .345

So Ramshot Magnum is just a little bit faster burn rate than Acc Magpro. Not a lot, but if you look at reloading tables,
Ramshot Magnum is usually about 1-2 grains less of a load than Magpro. You get a little more velocity at lower pressure with
Magpro than you can with Ramshot too.

Thanks I seen the mag pro I just don't want to start over on load again with season only three weeks away

If I see any Ramshot Magnum, I'll PM you, but its not there right now. I do know of 1 place you can get it right now, but it will cost.......
It's available on Gunbroker.com Its $62 per lb.

Thank you I didn't see any this morning either but didn't know if there was a place where I didn't look that someone els has and seen it. Crappy part I seen it last week and I thought that I had enough and then when I loaded this weekend I was lower then I thought

I also have about 1/2 a lb of Ramshot Magnum, I'd sell to you for $20 but I'm in Michigan and you are way over in Wyoming.

If you know anybody coming through here over your way, I'd be glad to help out. Maybe you know someone in Michigan area that's coming for a hunt out in Wyoming?

I do know people in Michigan but there not coming out this way unfortunately this fall but thank you for the offer I'm gonna keep hopes up some come back in stock this week and will just see how many I can load with what I have left till some are available

If you are a bowhunter, surely you don't need more than 5-10 rounds for rifle season?:)

Hope you find some, like I said, I'll PM you if I see any.

That is true lol but been a lil busy to practice shooting my bow so not gonna take a chance and wound something this year and on average I shoot 5-10 animals a year lol thanks again

Today my wife was facetiming me while I was working and she was walking through the store. She's the best!!!

D279135F-B517-4B36-AF4C-E5EF5A080B21.png

I wish I walked into that store lol and green top online won't let you add powder to cart to order it

Recent Posts